So, if you squint as you look at the group photo at the end, you can see my head peeking up between Caitlin and Christy! I DID get there in time to experience the joys of being surrounded by big brown corn stalks, and came away with little tiny handprint-shaped bruises on my backside. What's missing above are the photos of the back corner booth for 5 at Sprechers crammed with 9 of us happy campers! Loved it gang!!
So, if you squint as you look at the group photo at the end, you can see my head peeking up between Caitlin and Christy! I DID get there in time to experience the joys of being surrounded by big brown corn stalks, and came away with little tiny handprint-shaped bruises on my backside. What's missing above are the photos of the back corner booth for 5 at Sprechers crammed with 9 of us happy campers! Loved it gang!!
ReplyDeleteRAZZLE DAZZLE!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteLooks like fun..sorry I missed it! Thanks for organizing!!!
ReplyDelete