Monday, October 31, 2011

Community Commons




Community Commons had its soft launch today...just wanted to let you know WCH and the Make Farm to School Happen video is front and center on the Features page ...

4 comments:

  1. Awesome - the video has 180 views so far - not bad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And now it's up to 181! I couldn't help it... I watched it again. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the energy in the video!! Way to model having fun, taking risks, working as a team! Thanks to all who made it happen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the post. I wandered around Community Commons' website. Has anyone tried their map widgets, or know how they're promoting these?

    Their parent org, I-P3 (Institute for People, Place & Possibility) seems like a mix of the community engagement branch of the Community Health Rankings with strong GIS & data visualization components thrown in. Are they part of the Affinity group?

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.