Monday, August 29, 2011

StoryBridge.tv


I grew up watching Katy Sai on Channel 3... she was the host of a teen show I watched every week as a kid. When she left TV news in 2007, she started a Madison project called StoryBridge.tv to explore the possibilities of online video for exploring ideas more in-depth than the evening news.

Their story-focused website is here, along with a separate story campaign called "Go Local". They've explored a few health stories, including Community GroundWorks above and one featuring my former colleague Lisa Bell about Wisconsin oral health.

What do you think?
How do their stories compare to ours? Their website? Would you use them?
(their "fancy" music sort of drives me crazy)

2 comments:

  1. video and audio are high quality...the troy garden video is a little long. I like that they talk about the stories as a way to connect with emotion, build relationships and inspire action...
    wonder what they cost?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked the aerial photo graphic to help us understand the physical properties of the project.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.