Friday, December 9, 2011

PHA keynote video

Hey everybody! Here's a draft of a video I edited down from the keynotes in DC to show next week in Atlanta. Name all the states that show up in the b-roll and win a prize.*




* The prize will be lame.

7 comments:

  1. Alan - what a powerful piece. I'm moved by seeing the people I've just met in La Crosse and Wood appear over these words.

    ReplyDelete
  2. B-roll: Hawaii (canoes, snap farmers market, worksite), Lacrosse (holmen, trane, sexy seniors, safe routes), Chilton, King Co, LA ...

    I love the seniors arms going up with 'transformation'

    The music selection works great (sometimes feels a bit too loud - like when Cory Booker is talking)

    Do you have b-roll of worksite wellness bikers that look more professional than the Trane lady that looks younger than I do? Perhaps of Aaron? of Jack?

    overall: love love this - fantastic message!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Alan!!!!!! This is truly wonderful.

    I was so touched seeing our footage from Hawaii, LaCrosse, Milwaukee JFC, Chilton, LA, etc all come together in this way!

    How do you do the black gradient around the borders?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alan, terrific! I saw what Caitlin did, the seniors' arms moving up with words about transformation, and got some goosebumps. I thought the music was maybe a little loud at the end, but it also made an emotional call to action.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.