Thursday, December 1, 2011
Every Body Walk app
When I was in DC this week, I had the opportunity to see the launch of the new EveryBody Walk app for Apple iOS and Android devices. The app is awesome, it has pre-programmed walking routes all over the country, walking tips, social media integration so people can brag about a long walk and more.
My favorite feature is that they integrate video stories right into the app. The videos help motivate and inspire.
It is a fun app and I would suggest that those of you with a compatible mobile device take it for a test drive, hopefully, it will provide some inspiration for future WCH-related app development.
http://everybodywalk.org/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Capitol B in every Body walk!
ReplyDeleteOne of the video stories is titled 'Iverson Mall Rap'!! rap-like video in Iverson Mall, Maryland (I might need to go get a shirt!) -- This video reviles our 'sexy seniors' story!
I'll definitely try this out -- thanks for posting Alan! There is so much potential to get healthy tools pike this in everbody's pockets.
ReplyDeleteThat's a great idea!
ReplyDelete