Sunday, December 11, 2011

23 and a 1/2 hours

A 9 minute video - it's worth taking the time to watch if you've never seen it.



What do you think of this presentation style? Did it keep your attention? Or was it too much?


4 comments:

  1. Thank you Zanna ~ I love this style of educational messaging that incorporates storyboarding - and a clipboard even makes a cameo!

    ~ Spoil Alert ~
    I enjoyed the compelling question at the end -

    'Can you limit your sitting and sleeping to just 23.5 hours?'

    and my question to the clearinghouse staff - Can you make your next meeting a walking meeting? (for physical activity help Natalie in the library!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. As a whiteboard doodler myself, I really like it. I think Caitlin was dreaming about this type of visual for one of her video projects.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think videos like this help me remember things better. I enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I could use less words written, I found them distracting, but I liked the pictures. I made it 3:30 minutes.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.