Thursday, December 1, 2011

Nothing Much

OK, I have nothing special to post - I'm just tired and my back aches.

But I wanted to say to you all how much I like and respect you, each of you, and even in our greatest struggles, I'm constantly impressed by the way we rise to each challenge.


Not always easy, not always fun.

But then we turn around and do
something wonderful and make each other laugh.

Or share a story that's exciting and hilarious.

Or we just do one little thing or say just the right nice thing to one other person.

Thank you all for hanging in there while we continue to dig our way through the piles and smile our way through the frustrations (ok, I'm TRYING to smile more) and boost each other up when we're feeling down.


Nancy

5 comments:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.