Just watched
Working with your community and not against them
Lego shares what they have learned from working with their online community.
Here are my top 3 takeaways:
1. The number one rule is listen ...and then address what the community wants and needs.
2. Look for ways to facilitate communication between community members
3. Find out who your super stars are ( who is using your content well) and amplify what they do
I loved the story of the Facebook page titled "the pain Lego has caused" The idea is that Lego should apologize for the all the pain they have caused from people stepping on legos ( I am one of them) they fun part is...Lego did...they created a video saying sorry...and they sent it to the person who created the page and let him release it ( My only frustration was they didn't show the whole video ..because now I want to see it and it wasn't easy to find)
As we consider social media strategy...how do we work with our community?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.