Tuesday, May 10, 2011

WikiRead: The Elements of Persuasion


For more information on Mirror Neurons:
Follow my lessons from "The Elements of Persuasion" tagged #Maxwell @phpolicy.

4 comments:

  1. I didn't watch this yet, but I love mirror neurons! Have you seen the RSA Animate version of the Empathic Civilization?
    It's on youtube.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As a doodler, I LOVE the RSA Animations... I added it above, good tip.

    Also - just wondering - what delays you from watching web videos? Do you not have speakers hooked up... or is it something else? I've seen this happen a few times now when you comment before you watch, what's the dealio?

    ReplyDelete
  3. just time. And if I don't comment when I am here, I may not come back and do it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the football example :) (Hmmm...I'm hoping at the end of the book you will sum up top lessons learned ..in case I can't keep up with you on Twitter :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.