Wednesday, May 18, 2011

The Fun Theory - Universal or Uniquely Successful?



Check out thefuntheory.com for more from a site dedicated to the thought that something as simple as fun is the easiest way to change people’s behavior for the better.

'Be it for yourself, for the environment, or for something entirely different, the only thing that matters is that it’s change for the better.'

Do you think that this successfully creates lasting behavior change?

3 comments:

  1. I am still smiling about this. My favorite was the young couple doing little jumps in unison.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! I do think, as our storyteller Mark shows, it's a crime to underestimate how simple design elements that embrace our humanness -- simplicity, authenticity, fun, excitement, friendship etc -- are strong motivations of behavior and engagement.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Caitlin, I love this idea!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.