"We package complicated and wonky concepts into easy to understand and accessible videos which are freely available online."
Their 350 videos have been viewed over 3.5 million times. Here are some testimonials about how and why people use their videos.
My NYC Biking Story (1:52)
I like: Short length, stays in storytellers voice, the "NEW" banners on the newest videos, how each video is a blog post and connects to social media.
I like: Short length, stays in storytellers voice, the "NEW" banners on the newest videos, how each video is a blog post and connects to social media.
Complete Streets: It's About More Than Bike Lanes (11:03)
I like: Video quality, gives real examples, the success is so visible.
I don't like: Length, no character development, no conflict.
I don't like: Length, no character development, no conflict.
Yes, the length of the second video gets in the way of viewing it.
ReplyDelete