Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Win: Book Report Part 2

6 comments:

  1. Just want to say that I'm really enjoying the blog. Sharing is fun and useful and I'm getting some great lessons from others.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really learning a lot (in a fun way) too. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that I might not have to read every book :)
    Most helpful part of this post was the example of how to talk in goals.

    How would be talk about our goals?
    Tell stories to influence change?
    ?
    ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Luntz says that when we think about our goal or "big idea" we need to answer the question of "so what?" Stories? So what? What matters to - and benefits people? I'm not sure that telling stories to influence change is specific enough. What is should be, I'm not sure...

    ReplyDelete
  5. We're helping people articulate the power of prevention

    so they're confident/effective in standing up to create health improvements in their communities and lives.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We tell stories so people can see what a society based on wellness would look like.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.