Awesome. And with the low recording cost (free "film") and easy/powerful editing software, we can afford to be spontaneous. If the spontaneity doesn't have the intended effect, just try another take or do some editing! Also, I love how you brought the book to life by finding and posting the JFK vid. BUT: did you read from a script for this post?! :P
Awesome. And with the low recording cost (free "film") and easy/powerful editing software, we can afford to be spontaneous. If the spontaneity doesn't have the intended effect, just try another take or do some editing! Also, I love how you brought the book to life by finding and posting the JFK vid. BUT: did you read from a script for this post?! :P
ReplyDeleteI did have the final lesson along with a couple JFK details written down that I was afraid I'd forget! How boring of me!
ReplyDeleteI like that it is one main tip and you give two examples! and that you figured out the tech issue and told me how you solved it.
ReplyDelete