Tuesday, April 26, 2011

A look at School lunches from Across the Globe




Take a look at these pictures of school lunches from around the world. Might be shocking to say the least!

http://freshpics.blogspot.com/2011/04/school-lunches-from-around-world.html

5 comments:

  1. We're going to be stealing this tactic this summer to boost supporters - gathering pictures of Wisconsin lunch trays pre and post F2S!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw this earlier, too but it was posted on a horrible website. Glad it made its way here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the before/after photo idea.

    Have you seen school meals that rock on FB

    http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=hp#!/SchoolMealsThatRock

    ( how do I make that a hyperlink?)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So, Djibauti, Honduras, and Ghana break my heart -- both in how little they have and how happy they look
    And Chile and France, are where I'd most like to have school lunch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. At Kyle - REAP has tried to get permission from MMSD to take pictures of the school lunches. Those permission's were typically declined by the food-service director.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.