Wednesday, April 20, 2011

What's Your Organic Love Story?

I'm at the Earth Day Conference ...

Plenty of outstanding take aways - but I just heard this talk ...
Inventing the Future: Feeding the World Safely & Sustainably
Gary Hirshberg, Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer, Stonyfield Farm

Stonyfield is using stories! After 5 days of their website going up - they have 8-900 stories! (granted there is some incentive to share their story and win organic groceries for a year)

Check out ...
http://yourorganicmoment.com/

2 comments:

  1. Holy crap! That's web 2.0 user-generated content AND storytelling. What is the promotion lesson - what drove that much participation? Just the incentive? Or is it on their packaging/etc?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am jealous Caitlin..sounds like an awesome conference.

    I love that the stories are a positive version of wwdwwd

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.