Most totally cool! And I love the flipped image - does this mean we must read the book backwards and upside down to truly understand the meaning? --- NK
Flipped image: I've got some ideas to boost webcam quality next time.
WikiRead: "Book Report" seemed too scary/formal... looking for a title that emphasizes crowd-sourcing our reading... that we each read books and share take-aways so everyone doesn't have to. Ideas?
Most totally cool! And I love the flipped image - does this mean we must read the book backwards and upside down to truly understand the meaning? --- NK
ReplyDeleteLove that your video is short...one take away.
ReplyDeleteWhat is up with the flipped image...if I hold up a book will the image look backwards/upside down?
Love that you give Sarah credit for inspiring you.
I am going to be interested in your takeways since I have read the book.
Why is it called a wiki read...are you posting on a wiki?
Flipped image: I've got some ideas to boost webcam quality next time.
ReplyDeleteWikiRead: "Book Report" seemed too scary/formal... looking for a title that emphasizes crowd-sourcing our reading... that we each read books and share take-aways so everyone doesn't have to. Ideas?