
As Suzanne has pointed out, the Clearinghouse has a uniquely quick uptake of lessons learned... meaning we're flexible to client needs and always learning!
That being said, we struggle a bit with sharing our lessons across such a large team - everyone wants to, but how do we do it??? (without brain transplants)
Since learning is such a strong organizational value for us, I couldn't help but wonder if this blog is serving all our lessons learned needs. What about some kind of repository? Could each charter close with a few lessons? Would our partners use it? How would we edit it?
What do you think?
I am intrgued..and willing to try it out.
ReplyDeleteLove that is is searchable ( assume by key words)
Agree with you..one sentence plus more. As I read I wanted case studies, examples, stories...a concrete...this lesson looked like this ( more time consuming to create though)
I love seeing key lessons distilled to one sentence. That made me ready to read more.
ReplyDeleteI do think our lessons learned could be shared with more of a face lift than loop-me-in, as I have struggled with some posts being tagged, others either not tagged or not tagged in the language I would use ... Thank you Kyle for bringing this up and looking into it - would love to discuss how we can make lessons learned more broadly visible
ReplyDelete