Monday, March 5, 2012

Catch a Piece of Maine

At Lunch today Adam Burk, an excellent community organizer, (the Matt Lane of Portland, ME), had to leave early to pick up the lobsters from Catch a Piece of Maine. The lobster was the feature ingredient at the REAL school Iron Chef event today. Adam introduced the lobstermen as guys that will send lobster domestically around the country and they will call the customer, say on Saturday around dinner party time and tell a story about the lobsters they are about to eat. Kyle and I heard ‘story’ and ran with it, immediately asking Adam if we can follow him and talk to the lobsterman that uses story. As Adam takes 3 lbs of lobster to the school at 3:00 he asks us if there is anyway we can splice the footage to show at the Iron chef event (the event starting at 5pm).

This video is what can happen when Sara, Kyle and I work under pressure!

More stories to come but Adam sent me a message tonight saying ‘Thank you above and beyond’

5 comments:

  1. Wow - impressive and speedy work! Now, the only problem is that I'm hungry for lobster.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome! And so fast...you're settin' the bar high.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the story. Lobsters sure have a lot of claws.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome job, you guys. Teach me your ways!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You three make a pretty impressive trio! I really like the story and it was fun to get a glimpse of their lobster business.
    (I liked the last shot of the delivery van and the reflection in the passenger window)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.