Monday, March 26, 2012

Adobe Connect

The Vogt Connect Four game was not this nice.
When did they add that tray?!  Classy.
Julie and I wrote abbreviated instructions for Adobe Connect, like...

How do I start a poll?
How do I end a meeting?
What do I need to set before the day of the webinar?


It's a Google Doc, so please feel free to add and annotate as you see fit.

Adobe Connect Instructions

Enjoy your webinar!

UPDATE: I forgot to check the box to make it so anyone with the link can see the google doc.  That has been fixed, so if you couldn't see it before, you should be able to now!  Sorry about that.

1 comment:

  1. My grandma's Connect Four game, that my siblings and I would play, had two wobbly legs that would always "mysteriously" fall off when I was winning, which resulted in all of the pieces tumbling to the floor (note: floor, not tray)

    Back to the topic at hand, thanks for the adobe connect instructions! I feel like that just might come in handy for me in a couple weeks! gracias!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.