Tuesday, January 24, 2012

More from the Creative Narrations Workshop

I spent three days with Shirley (and Sara, Alan, and Julie) in the Creative Narrations Workshop in hopes of having a better idea of the trainings WCH provides and to have the chance to create my own story. I have shared my story with some of the people over at the Survey of the Health of Wisconsin (the group through which I did my fieldwork for my thesis), and thought people at the Clearinghouse might like to see it.

So, here's the link to my very first YouTube upload, whenever you find you have one minute and 57 seconds to spare:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4deBKOonkns&feature=g-upl&context=G2461310AUAAAAAAAAAA

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing Sarah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved it! Great title and funny premise surrounding a serious issue.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah--today that link isn't working. I don't understand YouTube! What title should I search for to find your video? I forgot what you called it! (it searches the uploaded file name) I'm so glad you posted this, and I really want to see your story again! Everybody's went by in a blur at the workshop.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually have it unlisted, so it's not searchable--only available via link.

      Try again?

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4deBKOonkns&feature=g-upl&context=G2461310AUAAAAAAAAAA

      Delete
  4. Thank you for sharing, dear Sarah!!! Love!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic but really admit it, you were working for Undercover Boss :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.