Monday, January 30, 2012

Cliqbooks 101

For those of you who missed the staff meeting today we discussed the new preferred form of booking Airfare. Cliqbooks is what the University prefers that we use for travel arrangements and I would like everyone to start using this tool.
Here is your to do list!
  • Go to this website and create a profile
http://www.concursolutions.com/registration/register_form.asp?regcode=UWMSN53715
  • Wait for the email response... then go to this website to create a profile
http://portals.foxworldtravel.com/uwmadison/
  • Assign me (Natalie) as the primary travel arranger within your profile
  • I will enter the P-Card info once you have made me the primary travel arranger
Three reasons to sign up for Cliqbooks:
  1. My life and yours will me made easier because if I am not around to book travel, you will have access to the P-card for your travel needs
  2. Best airfare deals out there
  3. Less hassle from James :) regarding airfare purchases
Please, oh please, come to me if you have questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.