I went to a truly inspiring talk last night held at an AWC meeting (Association for Women in Communications)
The speakers (2 females) were 25 and they had already started up 2 successful companies, one as a social media consultants and the other called dreamchamps with the mission to help people find their dream job. One lady referenced inspirational people like Seth Godin and Simon Sinek (who says great companies start with WHY, and he also states 'the more people you inspire, the more people will inspire you') ... More and more I felt honored to be working at the clearinghouse with all of you!
Anyway, the point of this blogpost is that I stumbled upon this site, 'Mission Statement Builder'. It allows you to create your personal mission, or create one as a family, or a team! It might be a fun exercise to do in our teams, or it could help you find fill out your 'charter' before meeting with the Russells - either way Live With Purpose and Enjoy this beautiful day!
I have only one question for you Caitlin... how did you get to be so good???!!! :-)
ReplyDelete