Friday, September 16, 2011

CA School Food Conference


Hello from California!

Its been a great trip, we are learning a lot and met some cool people.

Ian our videographer for this shoot has been awesome (you'll see him at work in the photos).

Also the characters/speakers we are meeting have been super inspiring. Donna, Orlando, Rodney, and Jennifer, are some of our new heroes we'll soon be able to highlight on Prevention Speaks.

I've posted photos of our team at work... this is my first time posting a group of photos to Flickr, so hope I did it right! CA School Food Conference for NY Mentees

Happy Friday! Carrie

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see the raw video! And hear the lessons learned from Ian. I can already tell I l'm going to love the long hallway as a background.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.