Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Speak to Inspire: Editing at WPT

136 edits later ... It was quite the fun process to use actual tapes (not digitized editing!) It was also very good that Julie was not there - no one wants to see themselves in slow-mo with voice dropping, hair flipping, and quirky facial expressions! That said, Julie I think you looked great!

The edited versions are located:
http://bit.ly/Speak2Inspire

This link is in effect until Friday September 30th because these files are big. If you would like to view these later I have the files downloaded and can send them your way upon request. I will also have a DVD copy.


The Q & A section is split up into individual questions because I was thinking it could live online as a link to each question versus a 6 min Q&A video.

For Example:
'How do you choose what story to tell?' (question 1)
"In public health we have population level issues, how do we tell relevant stories?' (question 2)
Julies advice for those who say 'I don't have a story', or "I can't tell stories like you" (question 3)
Julie Tells Jane Goodall's Story: Don't Ever Give Up On Hope (question 4)





Thinking in terms of arouse and fulfill, what would do you think would be useful to go along with this for a well balanced 'Speak to Inspire' package?

1 comment:

  1. Caitlin, thanks for posting this. I'm curious about the editing of actual tape vs. a digital file. Is there an advantage?

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.