Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Values in Action

I  passed along the Values in Action Trophy to Shelly - our fearless TansWI leader. I wanted her to have the trophy because she came to the Clearinghouse and stepped into the leadership role without hesitation and has taken the big ol' bull by the horns with such grace. Reading over our vision, mission and values once again I cannot think of one that stands out so far - but Shelly has displayed each one in the short time I have known her.

Note to Shelly: The Values in Action trophy is our way of getting to highlight our colleague's work and action. When someone does something that goes above and beyond - you get to pass along the trophy. When you pass it along, just post a short description in Loopmein describing why.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.