Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Launch Success!


Today was a remarkably successful launch of TransformWI.com!  Thanks to everyone who made it possible.  Day 1 by the numbers: 950 website hits, 314 video watches, 157 new accounts, 17 applications started, 7 applicant support calls.

Here are a few stories from our day:

  • Shelly: Dory called the website "groovy".  It felt like our first breakthrough with her!
  • Rob: We've heard from some great potential partners from across the state: Grant, Wood, Kenosha, Rock, and even Milwaukee Counties. They have been educators, health departments, prevention alliances, and even an urban gardener who has partnered with local schools!
  • Connie: One...no negative press.  Second...hundreds of communication "touches" to partners, stakeholders and media.  And three...positive feedback from Dave Wahlberg -- great relationship-builder today.
  • Natalie: My success was the phone call I got today.  I got really nervous, but then realized I knew the content.  I just needed to implement it.  That was a success for me.  
  • Jen: I'm excited by the initiative of our outreach staff!  They've hit the ground running. Like MaryAnne already securing a meeting with the Eau Claire County and Chamber tomorrow.
  • Sara: I liked finally being able to share the project with friends online.  
  • Nancy: No glitches or horrid problems to speak of.  (which given our issues lately, is a success)
  • Shirley: I met Rob this morning in the elevator at 8am, who was ready to go!  
  • Halley: My mom liked it on Facebook.  Actually, she said: "I will say I like it on Facebook".  
Carrie Wall, CEO of Dane County YMCA had this to say: "Congratulations to all!  The great work you have done is coming to reality and you should take a moment to celebrate."


What was your highlight of Transform WI Launch Day?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.