Friday, May 4, 2012

On our way...











It has been a few years since I've seen this picture, but it sure hit home.  So if it feels like standing in the midst of a muddled mess some days, consider this.  And, for sustenance, here are a few well placed compliments to share re: the Transform WI launch...(
Feel free to share any compliments you've heard...!)

 "
Congrats on the CTG it's exciting work.  I loved the vid on the site and i like the vote feature.  Great way to crowd source ideas.
Keep me posted on the work you're doing - I see a lot of promise in your approach. And if there's anything I can offer by way of connections or networks, please do reach out."

-       Marjorie Paloma
      Sr Policy Advisor/Senior Program Officer,
      Health Group, RWJF


"PS Great progress on the launch and the web training resources are terrific. It is very impressive."
-          Cathy Frey… UW Partnership Program

2 comments:

  1. That photo does look way too familiar. And thanks for sharing the compliments from external partners, I'll be sure to forward them to our freelancers on the Launch Team.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really like all the comments - and the squiggles represent process!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.