Wednesday, November 23, 2011

The Technology of Storytelling



In his quick 3.5 minute talk, Joe Sabia uses an iPad to tell the story of how storytelling technology has evolved. I love how smooth and seamless his story is; how he incorporated a bunch of different apps without missing a beat.

7 comments:

  1. That was awesome Chris - watched it on my iPad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore this. Thanks Chris.

    Check out his creative agency, Whirled.
    http://getwhirled.com/#1072601/About-Us

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this. Thanks for posting Chris!

    @Sara Did you see the Whirled mission? Now that's inspiring.

    "We only have one rule, to be impressive in everything that we do. We use this to make our clients awesome."

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoa. Super impressive. Loved this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Kyle Yeah, I almost included it in my post!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So, who's ready to tell the Clearinghouse story on their iPad? :-)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.