Wasn't sure how many of you saw Steve Busalacchi's letter in the State Journal on Saturday so I thought I would share it. Hope you're feeling better Steve!
OMG!! Thank goodness for good sense Steve. While your damaged self provided a great chance to sing the praises of our program and point out the scary reality of all those kids riding without helmets, I'd have much rather you not taken one for the team! Hope you are healing ok. (I am, of course, assuming Steve is reading this...) Much better when the outcome is positive as it was this time!
Nice call out for PS!
ReplyDeleteOMG!! Thank goodness for good sense Steve. While your damaged self provided a great chance to sing the praises of our program and point out the scary reality of all those kids riding without helmets, I'd have much rather you not taken one for the team! Hope you are healing ok. (I am, of course, assuming Steve is reading this...) Much better when the outcome is positive as it was this time!
ReplyDeleteThanks team. I'm still a touch achy, but that's about it. I am, however, sporting some of the scariest bruises ever on my legs.
ReplyDelete