Saturday, November 5, 2011

Putting the fun in serious work

My mom is a cancer survivor...she sent me this link
http://youtu.be/Hg1yw8D3glE

What I like:
1. Cancer researchers dancing
2. no words are spoken but messages are shared
3. a sense of team is communicated
4. cancer research is serious and important...and this video made me smile and I wanted to share it :)
5. Reminded me of our farm to school video...this is how to engage people

3 comments:

  1. This is very similar to the "Pink Glove Dance" video competition for breast cancer awareness... Isaiah first told me about it because some Indian Health Centers participated: http://pinkglovedance.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who says scientists can't have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, I had 2 minutes to wrap up and head for home. I started watching and couldn't stop! And I loved the outtakes at the end... and I loved all the "old guys" dancing!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.