Friday, June 3, 2011

Get Your FREE Fresh Veggies Here



Today during lunch, a few of us decided to have a fun lunch on the grass of East Campus Mall and as were heading back into work, we noticed a table being set-up full of vegetables. Being the curious group we are, we stopped by to ask what was up and found out that the FH King Students for Sustainable Agriculture are hosting a table each Friday from 1 to 3 on East Campus Mall (right in front of UHS) featuring FREE for the taking locally grown veggies from their garden at Eagle Heights. Check out their blog and Flickr photos.

3 comments:

  1. WHOA! So sad I missed this... is it every week!?!?! How cool. I've been going through withdrawl from my usual Wednesday veggie markets outside DHS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It will be every Friday for the summer - advice is to go early - they go fast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Jill for posting this - I picked up a tomato starter kit, salad greens and beets! (salad bar at Chula Vista??)

    Speaking of Chula Vista - I will be bringing my magic bullet (smoothie maker) and lots of fresh fruit - feel free to ask for a delicious, nutritious treat!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.