Friday, February 3, 2012

Values displayed in shagging


I have passed on the values in action trophy to Sara and Kyle for the Shagging and Music Spectacular held today.

It was:
  • Fun!
  • A great way to share their experience and learning from South Carolina. 
  • Displayed how seriously they feel about not just swooping into a community and taping their story, but showed respect for the storytellers and the place by learning about the community before, during, and after their visit.
  • Taught us all something new. 

3 comments:

  1. Thanks everyone who shagged with us! It took some guts to look silly and was definitely special to be able to share our experience with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw man! I'm sad I missed the shagging dance lessons! It looks like fun

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was so much fun! Hope you're picking up some moves in the Outback. We can listen to Men at Work and do the 'roo.*

    *not a real dance move...yet

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.