Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Bright Spot: Cliqbooks


Hi everyone! I have a bright spot to share with everyone. My life has been made 10 times easier now that we are using Cliqbooks. Here are few reason's why:
  • I don't have to search for things like birth dates or middle names anymore
  • I get to repeat trips using their wizard called "Clone flight," that way when those of you who travel together, I can actually get you on the same flights!
  • I have 24 hours to cancel the trip without penalty
  • I am no longer spending hours looking for flights
Just want to say thank you for using Cliqbooks

1 comment:

  1. and thank YOU for using Cliqbooks! who could have imagined that it would actually work once we started using it!!!! They COULD have made it a little easier to GET started with it, but... YIPPEE NATALIE!!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.