Love it. I want to go hang out in those parks!
Thank you Kyle - the second video today that you presented and made me smile! glad the 5D footage made the cut with this beautifully done project.
@Zanna Me too! Roadtrip?@Caitlin Smiles are a good sign :)
I grew up visiting these parks and can't even imagine them being lost. Humans have become the enemies of the earth!!! When will we wake up?
Gorgeous.
I now see how you were inspired for your Australia meta-video.
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
Love it. I want to go hang out in those parks!
ReplyDeleteThank you Kyle - the second video today that you presented and made me smile! glad the 5D footage made the cut with this beautifully done project.
ReplyDelete@Zanna Me too! Roadtrip?
ReplyDelete@Caitlin Smiles are a good sign :)
I grew up visiting these parks and can't even imagine them being lost. Humans have become the enemies of the earth!!! When will we wake up?
ReplyDeleteGorgeous.
ReplyDeleteI now see how you were inspired for your Australia meta-video.
ReplyDelete