
Guys, I know I'm a nerd, but I think this is SO exciting. The Institute of Medicine released a report today that confronts prevention head on. The US doesn't get results from its healthcare. Public health is the solution. We need to set a target goal for increasing life expectancy and then reform how we invest in public health to make that happen. BAM. Modern public health has made the greatest human achievement ever (no hyperbole) by extending life span so significantly. It's a story that needs to be told so we can do it again. Let's help tell that story.
I'm jazzed we have a nerd like you on our team! That's a great story
ReplyDeleteLove it. Slide is powerful - even when fuzzy! Went through the whole bullet-filled PowerPoint
ReplyDeleteKyle - you are an outlier (meant lovingly)... Anyway - this is not new news. We've known this about prevention for a loooooonnnnng time, but getting people to make the shift in thinking is not easy at all. I think your idea of a story is brilliant - that will work -- especially a cleverly crafted one.
ReplyDelete