I like how they focused on the motion or trend of the data, words were second to the emotion I got just through the visuals rising, falling, etc (ex: 1:50).
I don't know that I've ever seen that effectively done using complicated graphs like we see in science... it usually feels like "oversimplifying" when you reformat or remove the data. For these, I get a visual cue that the data is there but we don't need to spend the time reading it.
not "wordless" just no audio...the framing was done with minimal text...
ReplyDeleteI like how they focused on the motion or trend of the data, words were second to the emotion I got just through the visuals rising, falling, etc (ex: 1:50).
ReplyDeleteI don't know that I've ever seen that effectively done using complicated graphs like we see in science... it usually feels like "oversimplifying" when you reformat or remove the data. For these, I get a visual cue that the data is there but we don't need to spend the time reading it.