Monday, November 19, 2012

Cheesy Potato Casserole...in the Crock!


I'm so glad we're all sharing the recipes from a TOTALLY successful Thanksgiving lunch!

Here's the recipe I used for Cheesy Potato Casserole:

2 c. sour cream 
1 (10.75 oz) can cream of mushroom soup
2 c. shredded cheddar cheese
1/2 c. chopped onion
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper
1 (32 oz) packaged frozen hash brown potatoes, thawed

In a large bowl, stir together the sour cream, cream of mushroom soup, cheese, onion, salt, and pepper. Gradually add in the hash browns until evenly coated.

Coat the inside of the slow cooker with cooking spray or butter.  Spoon the hashbrown mixture into the slow cooker.  Cover, and cook on high for 1-2 hours.  Then reduce heat to low and cook for an additional 2-3 hours.


1 comment:

  1. I think some of the best things to eat are the easy things made in the crock pot! TOTAL COMFORT FOOD! Yum!!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.