Monday, November 19, 2012

Capture Attention Webinar=Success!

As many of you know, last Tuesday Sarah and I hosted the Capture Attention: Tailoring Communication for Impact webinar.

dress forms,dressmaking,households,measuring tapes,sewing,tailoring,tape measures
We want our communications
tailored to our specifications!
We utilized Adobe Connect.  I can't think of any "new" lessons learned, but the system of one person presenting and another managing chat worked well once again.  We've compiled the lessons learned for anyone interested in using Adobe Connect (and a shout out to Sara Soka who has added to them since!).

59 folks signed up, and we had ~30 attend.  Has anybody had success getting higher turnouts from those who signed up?  I'd love to hear your thoughts.

Participants seemed to like the format, pace, and information.  Only 12 have completed an evaluation thus far, but all participants said the information was either somewhat or very useful and that the presentation was either somewhat or very effective.  I thought this comment was particularly exciting to see:


One participant recommended a potential future training on developing online newsletters, writing for websites, and writing for Facebook; perhaps that's in our future!

Here is a link to the recording for anyone who is interested.

1 comment:

  1. Well I clearly love the quote! Thanks for the summary Christy!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.