CPPW Wrap-Up Party @ Union South Marquee Theatre
Tentative Agenda:
3pm - Welcome Reception
3:30 - The Show Begins
4:00 - Intermission for Discussion
4:30/4:45 - Final Thank Yous
continue the celebration at happy hour!
Please Add emails to the Invite List
We are partnering with WPT to co-host this event. We are asking that WPT invite their staff and any future clients (and WPR because Alan wants new friends...)
Short List:
WCH in-house
WCH off-site, former staff that worked on CPPW
UHS -Campus Community Partnership
DHS, DPI, DAPCH
Health First
UW-Population Health, Family Med, Healthy WI Leadership, County Health Ranking, SHOW
CTG Leadership Team
GLITC
La Crosse Co
Wood Co
ALA
Community Groundworks
Action Steps:
1. Please look over the Invite List - add emails of people I have forgotten or email me and I'll add them!
2. Please fill in anything that is Blue (Blue = I could not find the name or their email)
3. (if time) Make sure the emails are correct
4. Mark your calendars for October 5th 3p-5p for a Celebration!
Thank you
Any Questions? Did we forget anything/anyone?
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete