Friday, September 28, 2012

Barbara Hill & Storytelling Training Evaluation Survey

Barbara Hill, our lovely evaluation consultant was hired in August to survey all of our CPPW Storytelling Training participants (a total of 341!).  Wednesday she came and did a very interesting (and not because I'm biased) lunch and learn.

In case you missed her lunch and learn, I made her powerpoint accessible.  Here are some reasons why you might be interested in opening this powerpoint:

  • In case you ever want to design a survey
  • In case you are a CPPW trainer and missed hearing the rave reviews from the participants
  • In case you are interested in evaluating any project - (Her Tip: design your project with your evaluation plan in the original design!)
She also sent a one page Summary as well as a full report with some data visualization (pie charts)

I just noticed that the full report has formatting issues -  all the information is there just not as pretty in  g-doc style.  If you would like your own copy - please let me know and I will email you the attachment. 

Enjoy! Let me know if you have any questions!

1 comment:

  1. I thought Barbara was great. Clear presentation and simple, actionable tips for evaluation in the real world. Thanks for arranging this.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.