Hey everyone, what's happening? It has been over a month since the last post. Please feel free to comment on this post with an update about yourself, work related or not. Just want to keep communications going even if it isn't work related.
Update about myself: Since May I have biked over 300 miles. I also recently signed up for my first 5K race. On top of that, I signed up for another 5K race about a month later... here's to feeling healthy!
Thanks Natalie for rattling the LoopMeIn cage!!! And here's to BEING healthy too!!! CHEERS!! (and Good On You!!!!)
ReplyDeleteYou rock, dear Natalie. I am relieved to be traveling less. I also am enjoying yoga and running. I have not been biking - not even close to 300 miles. But I have been baking a lot.
ReplyDeleteThis guy -^ has been sitting at a computer for the last 2 months straight:/ But I did spend SEVERAL weekends outside in a row, (no computer)!
ReplyDeleteThe blog is dead!
ReplyDeleteNever!
DeleteThank you Natalie! I was thinking the same thing yesterday!
ReplyDelete300 miles is impressive - great work!
Fun fact: I've started to paint when I come home to decompress
I have been riding the bus more lately. This means all the bus regulars are providing great entertainment. Cat mystery lady is as crazy as ever, tall guy is reading Obama's America, and flower lady, also grows vegetables!
ReplyDelete