5 presentations
30 seconds per slide
Today I attended a session of five panelists that were talking about what inspires them. They had 10 minutes each at 30 seconds per slide, (if they chose to use slides at all). Here are the top 30 inspiring things I gleaned from this very clever and inspiring talk:
30 seconds per slide
Today I attended a session of five panelists that were talking about what inspires them. They had 10 minutes each at 30 seconds per slide, (if they chose to use slides at all). Here are the top 30 inspiring things I gleaned from this very clever and inspiring talk:
1. Olympic athletes: Milliseconds separate the winners from the others. That is inspiring – we can always improve our work.
3. Strategy: goals with activities, health communication tools, financial literacy, etc.
4. Empathy: Your audience is always doing cost benefit which is a barrier; inspires speaker to base her work ib behavior change model
5. Globalization: A hair dresser talks about a female condoms in Rwanda… “I want to put a ding in the universe.” (Steve jobs)
6. Choice:”It is not about time, it is about choices. How are you spending your choices?" Beverly Adamo
7. Connections: It is inspiring to see the overlap in decision making and cross sector partnerships (health and wealth) … “Creativity is just connecting things.” (steve jobs)
9. Simplicity – healthcommworks.com
10. Energy – You, Me, Now – When you present to an audience, address you, then me, and then what we can do together right now… “Don’t follow your dreams… chase them.” (Richard dumb)
12. Inspiration is not outside of us? It is not lightening in a bottle… It is the person in the mirror – we get outside our boxes, but it comes from us.
13. Inspired by kids – “I was much older then, I’m younger than that now…” bring in the innocence of youth.
15. New ways of doing old things. Get to the root bases of relationships and communications – it’s not about platforms it’s about relationships!
16. Zombie preparedness – It’s about the people!
18. “Don’t ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive and go do it. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive. H. Thurman
19. Storytellig and stories
21. Innovation is not the only answer – sometimes innovation is the distraction – make sure we are not distracted and reinventing the wheel.
22. Target audiences = our people. Target audiences are not inspiring… people are inspiring!
23. Fun is inspiring and it’s fun to help make their dreams come true.
24. The people living at the intersection of different world are the one who are most inspired.
26. Open education: Level the playing field so that people can learn in all sorts of different ways – bring the information to the people.
27. Life: Do what you love and do it often because there is no time to be lax – so be passionate about what you are doing!
28. I am inspired to encourage you to find your purpose and mix it with passion and cultivate it –
29. I am inspired by the process.








I was having a low moment...thanks for sharing Suz
ReplyDeleteWow Suzanne - I love this! Thank you!
ReplyDelete