The prevention is coming from inside the house! Great article on Fresh Market's produce foodtruck plan. It makes me feel better about shopping at the salad bar 3x a week.
finally saw the article in yesterday's paper when I got home last night. I'm especially curious to see the reactions this causes! So have we approached Fresh Market about doing anything with us on CTG??? Maybe they could become our official caterer!!!
I like Jeff so much - he is a real authentic person. I had the opportunity to meet with him when he was planning this - i have a picture of the mobile market in my cubicle if you wanna see it!
finally saw the article in yesterday's paper when I got home last night. I'm especially curious to see the reactions this causes! So have we approached Fresh Market about doing anything with us on CTG??? Maybe they could become our official caterer!!!
ReplyDeleteI like Jeff so much - he is a real authentic person. I had the opportunity to meet with him when he was planning this - i have a picture of the mobile market in my cubicle if you wanna see it!
ReplyDelete