We're now available to take all your family portraits, animals cost extra.
Feel like I should ask who that third guy is. Seems like he is being helpful...?
The third guy is Spencer Wells, who is my DSLR mentor! Spencer is a local videographer/photographer who runs the Madison blog Urban Agrarian. He'll be consulting with me (and Steve and Alan) to help us learn the possibilities of our new camera.
I am instantly impressed and think he is probably awesome because his blog is all "magaziny" on my ipad. Ipadicized?
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
We're now available to take all your family portraits, animals cost extra.
ReplyDeleteFeel like I should ask who that third guy is. Seems like he is being helpful...?
ReplyDeleteThe third guy is Spencer Wells, who is my DSLR mentor! Spencer is a local videographer/photographer who runs the Madison blog Urban Agrarian. He'll be consulting with me (and Steve and Alan) to help us learn the possibilities of our new camera.
ReplyDeleteI am instantly impressed and think he is probably awesome because his blog is all "magaziny" on my ipad. Ipadicized?
ReplyDelete