Tuesday, January 25, 2011

NoFoodTaxes.Com

Anyone seen this... wow, I've seen their add on TV three times today

http://nofoodtaxes.com/

3 comments:

  1. What state are you in? I haven't seen this in Wisconsin yet - but I guess it's good to now it could be headed this way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw this twice last night too - up here in Shawano County! Googled it immediately to see who the beverage industry is using for front groups in Wisconsin:

    Wisconsin Automatic Merchandising Council
    Wisconsin Beverage Association
    Wisconsin Grocers Association
    Wisconsin Manufacturers & Commerce
    Wisconsin Petroleum Marketers and Convenience Store Association
    Wisconsin Restaurant Association
    Wisconsin Retail Council

    This helps us fill out the opposition colum in our strategies! Important to note that WI Grocers is also sponsored by Big Tobacco.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also noticed that the NAACP Milwaukee chapter was listed.

    Haven't seen the ads yet but we usually have PBS or NickJr on and they don't show commercials.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.