Monday, July 30, 2012
Media Successes in Marathon County
We're up to 48 unique stories from our launch. It's really cool to see them in actual print (versus online) so I thought I'd share this scan from our rockstar community partners in Marathon County.
Here's what Joan had to say about the achievement:
"I have to say we received great press coverage – many thanks to everyone for their efforts. This was a huge success. I look forward to furthering our working partnerships and seeing the difference we will collective make in creating healthier places to live, work and play." - Joan Theurer, Marathon County Health Officer
Someday soon we may have a listserv for our partners to share successes like this with us and one another! It certainly makes me smile.
Labels:
media
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.