Monday, April 28, 2014

Go To Salsa

A few people asked for the salsa recipe I use (back from taco day a few weeks ago).  I thought it was Pioneer Woman, but it's actually Mountain Mama, which seems kind of like a rip-off, but oh well.  This salsa is great and easy.

  • 1- 14 oz can diced tomatoes
  • 1- 10 oz can orginal Rotel
  • 1/2 small onion, roughly chopped
  • 1 clove garlic, peeled and smashed
  • 1/2-1 jalapeno, seeded or not (depends on how spicy you like it)
  • 1 teaspoon honey
  • 1/2 teaspoon salt
  • 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
  • small to medium size handful of cilantro, washed
  • juice of 1 lime
Dump in blender and blend.  Enjoy!

I add a bunch of red pepper flakes, but otherwise the recipe is great as is.

http://www.mountainmamacooks.com/2012/01/quick-and-easy-blender-salsa/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.