Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Tour the Tobwis wireframe today at 2:30!


Chris and I are going to do a quick tour of the Tobwis 2.0 wireframe at 2:30 today in the area where we have staff meetings. Please join us if you can. We want your thoughts and ideas!

If you can't make it to the meeting but would like to contribute, please take a look at the PDF of the wireframe that was emailed to you yesterday, as well as the list of questions Chris and I are seeking answers to. Feel free to add to the Google Doc of questions or email me your ideas/feedback, too. We're looking to gather everyone's ideas by early next week.

1 comment:

  1. I appreciated the opportunity to hear feedback and ideas from staff. Thanks Chris and Jessica for doing this.

    I am interested in what came out of the discussion with Spencer related to: audience including coalition members and how to be ready for an all volunteer movement?

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.